Alongside the usual bug fixes this update you'll also find:
- CarPlay - supports iPhone calling, music, maps, and messaging as well as allows the user to control certain functions through Siri.
- Siri improvements - speaking of Siri, you can now use it (her) in push to talk mode. Simply hold the home button for the duration of your query.
- Calendar changes - Country specific holidays added for many locations, also list view has returned for month view.
- iTunes Radio updates
- Accessibility additions
- Camera settings improved - Includes a setting that allows HDR mode for iPhone 5s users.
- Touch ID - Fingerprint recognition has been improved.
If you update your devices today you can expect the download to be relatively small, as is usual there are millions of others downloading the same update. It's also recommended that you use a Wi-Fi connection to download the update as it's a rather large size file.
If you need directions for applying the update to your phone, CLICK HERE!